3 Ways to Wear Chambray: Preppy & Chic Chambray














Skirt: zara (similar here and here)
Heels: windsor (similar here)
Necklace: baublebar (similar here)
Sunnies: ray ban
Watch: michael kors
Bracelets: j crew (also love this one and this one)
Purse: chloƩ via fashionphile

shop this look:



Im going through this phase where I feel I have nothing to wear or blog about. Rather than continue to sit on my floor, staring aimlessly at my closet full of clothes - in disbelief that I have absolutely nothing to wear - Ive decided to challenge myself to be creative. This week Im going to repurpose the same chambray top for three different looks. 

Since I'm sharing my fashion feelings already, I might as well admit that I often feel like I have multiple personalities when it comes to my style. Rather than try to box myself into one style, I just embrace them all (well, not all... but you get what I mean). You will see three very different looks this week, up first: The Preppy & Chic Chambray! With this look I buttoned up the chambray top and tucked it in to a little feminine black skater skirt. I paired it with a chunky statement necklace from Baublebar and my favorite strappy lace up heels. For an added touch of elegance, I pulled my hair back into a delicate low bun. I'd love to hear what you think of this look, message me or leave your thoughts in the comment box below!

No comments :

Post a Comment